Check out this blog!

Monday, February 15, 2010

LIFE Can't live without it...

Live by Faith not by Pride
Or else you get torn up inside.
Down a drain up a creek
Weeks can leave me oh so weak.

Take my Body take my Heart
Give my day a brand new start.
Use this Mind use my Soul
Don't leave me Stale Lord that's my goal.

Take on Life ride the wave
Don't spend your Life trapped in a cave.
I don't want to drive take the wheel
Lead my Spirit don't leave it still.

Where's the Light I wanna see
I know that God is leading me.
God take the pain take the Strife
Make yourself strong in my life.

God take me before I go insane
And my whole Life goes down the drain.
I'll Undertake a Brand new day
Stay right here God don't go away.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a defining moment. I like the line "Undertake a Brand new day" I'm so glad we get a new start each day. I needed it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Micah! You may be struggling but you are on the right path. Keep seeking Him! He will make himslef strong in your life! :) The hard part is letting him, that whole surrender thing. But remember the strongest man is the weakest man in Him! Continue keeping it God centered bro! Be praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! These Last few weeks haven't been the easiest God is definitely trying to Define my life and work something in me... now i just have to figure out what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing I have been learning lately is that God truly never goes away... Your last line is a prayer that I say often. Thank you so much for sharing this Micah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was really great Micah! thanks for sharing your heart with us!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete