Check out this blog!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Do you know?


Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why don't you ever see the headline
"Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on the "Start" button?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

4 comments:

  1. I love the lemon one, and I am not going to comment on the mascara one! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't know about the mascara one,but then I guess Micah wouldn't either!lol. You know that one about the doctors is kinda scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! I can so put mascara on with my mouth closed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Traci - It is possible to put on mascara with a closed mouth :)

    ReplyDelete