Check out this blog!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A simple Poem of things running thru my head



Choices Choices Choices
That i have to Choose
Oh Lord i want
you to help me out
so that i don't end up
all bruised.
Some fast, Some slow
Some hard, Some not
we make choices an awful lot.

Voices Voices Voices
your the voice i wanna hear
I wanna just belong to You
Lord make the others disappear
Oh Why Oh why
is it so hard to discern
your voice from all other voices
I guess it all comes back to
making lots of choices.


Hi Micah here, I have a lot in my head right now so i thought i would give you a glimpse into some of the things going thru my head,
Many others are to but i have to take a shower and get up at five so i had better save some for another time.

7 comments:

  1. Is this turning into a song?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have definite lyrical potential here!

    Jesse likes the frog on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rachel and Trina, this should become a song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the line where it says "Lord, make the others disappear"!! God is def the only one we should be listening too! Great poem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in agreement with everyone else. Can't quite help thinking that anything you write should be read without musical accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well i am just gonna have to come with a melody then. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good poem. Made me meditate deeply and appreciate what you said. Hope all is going well today. Say Hi to Colin for me. Really enjoying your blog. Jim Hopkins. HP is growing:)

    ReplyDelete